The 'British Medical Association House' in London (Tavistock Square) is a Grade II listed building and was designed in 1911 by the famed architect Sir Edwin Lutyens. It has been the Headquarters for the BMA since 1925. The House has undergone many developments and refurbishments over the years, the most recent being completed in 20081.
- Photos by ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#ihgroB acuL (July 2011)
- Locate the item on this Google Map