Copeti's palace, also known as Palazzo dell'Antica Pretura, is situated in via Trotula de Ruggiero N.27, in the historical centre of Salerno. This is one of the last buildings of the Scuola medica salernitana which was closed on the 29th of November 1811 by Naples' king, Gioacchino Murat. Conforti's palace is another place where Scuola medica salernitana was based.1.
- Photos by Carmela Memoli (December 2010)
- Locate the item on this Google Map