Friedrich Kraus bust

The bust of Friedrich Kraus is located in the Charité, Berlin. He developed the functional diagnostics and he allowed the spreading of the electrocardiography in Germany. In the 1902 he was appointed director of the second Medical Clinic of the Charité. When he resigned in the 1927, Hugo Lederer was instructed to carry out his bust. There was a 'goodbye party' for the unveiling of the bust.1

Kraus.jpg
Kraus%20targa.jpg
  • Photos and main text by Raffaella Minelli moc.liamg|79illenim.alleaffar#| and Viviana Mannella ti.liamtoh|koolyviv#|

Bibliography

US National Library of Medicine
Official Site of the "Charité"



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License