This bas-relief of Georges Dieulafoy can be seen along the right open gallery on the first floor of the Hôtel-Dieu in Paris. The monument was a work of architect Charles Girault and sculptor Frédéric Vernon1 and it was inaugurated on Sunday November 23, 1913, by his widow, pupils and friends2. An eulogy of the deceased was made by Fernand Widal, president of the Organizing Committee of the monument3.
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#| (July 2014)
- Locate the item on this Google Map