Henry Phipps Psychiatric Clinic

The Henry Phipps Psychiatric Clinic at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore (600 North Wolfe Street) was built in 1912 and inaugurated in 1913.

"The opening of Henry Phipps Psychiatric Clinic in April 1913 was as important to the general field of psychiatry as it would be for the hospital and school of medicine. (…) Both the interior and the grounds of the Phipps Clinic were particularly designed to provide pleasant surroundings for patients"1.

  • Photos by Estefania Etcheves Miciolino ti.supmacla|iloicimsevehcte.e#| (August 2012)

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License