Hodgkin Huxley House

The Hodgkin Huxley House is located in the centre of London (30 Farringdon Lane). It is the headquarters of The Physiological Society, which moved into this building in 2013 and dedicated it to two pioneers of Physiology, the 1963 Nobel laureates Alan Lloyd Hodgkin and Andrew Huxley, who developed the action potential theory. The Physiological Society was founded in 1876 and counts 3000 members, including 14 Nobel laureates.

More informations in the Society's official website.

  • Photos by Melania Stubos moc.liamg|sobutsainalem#| (September 2014)

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License