Infermeria San Carlo

The Infermeria S. Carlo, later on Ospedale San Carlo and now an elderly home, in Masserano (via Roma, 42) was established in 1819 with a bequest of the Taglia family and the Canon Ottavio Fieschi. The beautiful building was designed by Balocca di Brusnengo and inaugurated in 1847, as remembered in a memorial tablet on the facade.

  • Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#| (August 2015)


- Giorgio Gulmini, Sulla vita dell’Ospedale degli Infermi di Biella, Associazione Biellaclub Onlus, Biella 2014, p. 20

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License