Istituto Chimico Giacomo Ciamician

The Istituto Chimico Giacomo Ciamician, in Bologna (Via Francesco Selmi 2) became Department of Chemistry on the 1 January 1987, following the ancient chemistry tradition which saw the University of Bologna being the first in Italy to ever establish a Chair in Chemistry (1737).
The building was designed by the Bolognese architect Edoardo Collamarini during the '20.
Of particular interest are some historic memories preserved in the Instituto, such as:

g1.JPG
g2.JPG

  • Photo and main text by Daniele Calabria moc.liamg|9991airbalaceleinad#| and Chiara Surace moc.liamg|89ecarus.araihc#| (December 2018)

Bibliography



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License