Istituto Dermopatico dell' Immacolata

The Istituto Dermopatico dell’Immacolata, better known as IDI, is a hospital headquartered in the Aurelio district in Rome; more specifically it is located in Via Monti di Creta adjacent to Largo Luigi Monti. It was inaugurated in 1925 by the "Congregazione dei Figli dell’Immacolata Concezione" with the Holy See support as an institute specialized in the cure of dermatological diseases. Its history can be traced back to the founder of the congregation Luigi Maria Monti; his aim was to enable people to “sanctify themselves and the others” through the assistance to invalid people, and through the cure and education of orphan children. 

Istituto%20Dermopatico%20dell%27Immacolata%20%281%29
Istituto%20Dermopatico%20dell%27Immacolata%20%282%29
ad%20honorem%20plate%20%281%29
ad%20honorem%20plate%20%282%29
Istituto%20Dermopatico%20dell%27Immacolata%27s%20street
  • Photos by Andrea Salerno moc.liamg|onrelasaerdnaa#| and Angelo Marchesiello gro.atresacinaiselas|olleisehcramolegna#|

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License