The Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing is located in the Anne M. Pinkard bulding in Baltimore (525 N. Wolfe Street).
"The Johns Hopkins Hospital and the nursing training program both opened in 1889. In the ensuing decades, founders Mary Adelaide Nutting, Isabel Hampton Robb, and Lavinia Dock established what would become the national model for nursing education. After turning out generations of exceptional nurses, in 1983 the School of Nursing was established as the eighth division of the Johns Hopkins University—and opened its doors to students in 1984. In 1998, the School moved to a new state-of-the-art education and research building on the East Baltimore campus, the Anne M. Pinkard Building"1.
- Photos by Estefania Etcheves Miciolino (August 2012)
- Locate the item on this Google Map