This bronze bust of Julius Wagner-Jauregg, was sculpted in 1947 by Josef Müllner (1879-1969) and solemnly unveiled on April 26, 1951. Now, it can be seen among the medical monuments which are in the arcaded courtyard of the University of Vienna (Universitätsring, 1).
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#| (August 2016)
- Locate the item on this Google Map
- the monument's record on u:monuments (in German)