The Krankenhaus der Barmherzigen Brüder in Graz (ancient entrance from Annenstrasse) is a hospital ruled by the Brothers Hospitallers of saint John of God. It was founded in 1615 and it is operating since then (now in the new premises of Marschallgasse, 12). The old buildings include the Baroque church of Mariä Verkündigung (Our Lady of Annunciation) - with a beautiful portrait of saint John of God - and an old pharmacy, the Apotheke der Barmherzigen Brüder zum Granatäpfel.
The church and the old hospital's building
The old pharmacy
The new buildings
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#| (August 2016)
- Locate the item on this Google Map