This damaged marble head of Luigi Carlo Farini is all that remains from the original Ravenna's monument of the physician-statesman made by sculptor Enrico Pazzi in 1878 and destroyed during a bombing in 1944. The fragment was recovered by Riccardo Lanzoni, then honorary inspector at Ravenna's Superintendence of Monuments, and later donated to the Municipality of Farini's hometown, Russi1. It is preserved, almost as a relic, in the Civic Museum of Russi (Via Don Minzoni).
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#| (July 2012), courtesy of Comune di Russi (Public library and Archive).
- Locate the item on this Google Map