The Nobel Museum is located in the beautiful 18th-century building of Svenska Akademien in Stockholm (Stortorget, 2). The Museum’s aim is to spread knowledge about the Nobel Prize and its founder, Alfred Nobel, as well as the Nobel Laureates and their creative endeavors1. Of course, many informations and memorabilia are related to the winners of the Nobel Prize for Medicine and Physiology.
- Photos by Estefania Etcheves Miciolino moc.liamg|oniloicimsevehcte.e#| (April 2013)
- Locate the item on this Google Map
- Arvid Carlsson's dopamine extraction device
- Bernardo Alberto Houssay's memorial
- Carl Ferdinand Cori's memorial
- Gerty Theresa Cori's memorial
- Roger Sperry's monkey training box