The Ospedale Maggiore di San Giovanni Battista e della Città di Torino in Turin (via Giolitti) was designed by Amedeo di Castellamonte and built over eighty years from 1680 onwards. It was in use as a hospital until the first decades of 20th century. Partially destroyed by bombing during the Second World War, it was restored and it is now a seat of a Natural History Museum.
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#| (June 2010)
- Locate the item on this Google Map