The Ospedale Gozzadini in Bologna (via Masserenti, 11) is a children's hospital built between 1904 and 1914 by Art Nouveau architect Leonida Bertolazzi and now a part of the Policlinico Sant'Orsola-Malpighi.
Four caryatids on the main facade uphold the latin inscription: "CARITAS SCIENTIA PRO PARVULIS" (Charity and Science for Children).
Three memorial tablets remember some of the scientific facilities of the Institution, with with their respective years of foundation:
- Anti-poliomyelitis Center (1939)
- Antitubercular prophylaxis center (1939)
- Nutrition Center (1950)
- Center for Rheumatic and Congenital Heart Diseases (1952)
- Cerebral spasticity Center (1955)
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l# | (June 2009)
- Locate the item on this Google Map
In the entrance hall some monumental memories remember some key figures in the history of the Hospital: