Otto Heubner bust

The Otto Heubner bust is located in in the Charité, Berlin. In 1894 he became director of the children’s clinic and polyclinic at the Charité. This monument was made by Hugo Lederer but it is unknown the date of his production. Probably Heubner received it when he left the "Charité", in the 1913, by a committee of his friends and students. In a first time it was inside the pediatric hospital, while in a second time it was moved outside.1

Heubner.jpg
Heubner1.jpg
  • Photos and main text by Mannella Viviana ti.liamtoh|koolyviv#| and Minelli Raffaella moc.liamg|79illenim.alleaffar#|


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License