The Padiglione Litta (Litta pavilion) is the oldest building of the Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico of Milan. As remembered by a marble tablet in the entrance hall, it was inaugurated on the 4th of June 1895, in memory of Alfonso Litta Arese1. Originally a surgical facility, the pavilion now hosts administrative offices and the headquarters of many hospital voluntary associations.
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l# | (April 2008)
- Locate the item on this Google Map