This Paolo Mascagni's marble cenotaph can be seen in the meeting hall of the Accademia dei Fisiocritici in Siena. At Mascagni's death, in 1815, Sienese nobleman Giulio Del Taia commissioned a cenotaph of his friend to sculptor Stefano Ricci. The work was accomplished in 1821 and after several shifts was placed in its current location in 19971.
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#| (July 2012), courtesy of Francesca Vannozzi and the Accademia dei Fisiocritici.
- Locate the item on this Google Map