Pietro Moscati bought this Villa, an ancient fortress, in Concesa (Trezzo sull'Adda), near the Naviglio Martesana canal, in February 1799 and spent part of his time in it until his death, in 1824. In Moscati's time the house was characterized by a central tower that still remembered the defensive outpost and was later absorbed by the majestic nineteenth-century system wanted by the noble Paolo Bassi. Today the villa is home to the Parco Adda Nord.
- Photos and main information by Italo Mazza (April 2016)
- Locate the item on this Google Map