This marble bust of Richard von Krafft-Ebing, made by sculptor Richard Kauffungen (1854-1942), is one of the medical monuments that can be found in the arcaded courtyard of the University of Vienna (Universitätsring, 1). It was unveiled on 3 October 1908. Krafft-Ebing taught at this university from 1889 to 1902.
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#| (August 2016)
- Locate the item on this Google Map
- the monument's record on u:monuments (in German)