The whole departments of the previous Hospital in Monteluce were transferred to the Nosocomial Presidium in Sant’Andrea delle Fratte in Perugia (Piazzale Giorgio Menghini, 1). This building, become operative in the '980s (the inauguration dates back to 1985), was initially named after the eminent clinician of the local Medical School, Professor Raffaello Silvestrini. In fact, he worked a lot for the Hospital’s transfer to Monteluce in 1923. Subsequently, the Hospital changed the name into the traditional one of Santa Maria della Misericordia.
- Photos by Cosimo Salvatici moc.liamg|icitavlas.omisoc#| (January 2014)
- Locate the item on this Google Map
- AA.VV., Santa Maria della Misericordia, da Monteluce al Polo Unico Ospedaliero Universitario di Perugia, Quattroemme Editore, Perugia 2009