This building can be found in Winchester (5-6, The Square). According to the memorial plaque placed on its facade, the "building stands on the site of the Old Cornmarket and combined the structures of two houses to form The Winchester Provident Dispensary set up in 1875 by a group of local citizens to provide medical help to the families of insured people before the passing of the National Health Act in 1949". The building od the old Dispensary was restored in 1983.
- Photos by Adrian Thomas (June 2016)
- Locate the item on this Google Map