This marble monument of Theodor Billroth, is a work of sculptor Caspar Clemens Eduard Zumbusch (1830-1915) and can be seen among the medical monuments that can be found in the arcaded courtyard of the University of Vienna (Universitätsring, 1). The monument was unveiled on 7th November 1897.
- Photos by Luca Borghi ti.supmacinu|ihgrob.l#| (August 2016)
- Locate the item on this Google Map
- the monument's record on u:monuments (in German)