"The bust was erected at the expense of the College, in obedience to the following vote: 30 September, 1757. The College agreed to erect a busto of Dr Sydenham in their Cænaculum, the expense not to exceed one hundred pounds, and appointed a committee to take care of the business. The Committee to be the President (Dr Reeve), the Treasurer (Dr Wilbraham), the Registrar (Dr Lawrence), Dr Askew, and Dr Akenside"1.
- Photo by Adrian Thomas (December 2015)
- Locate the item on this Google Map