This page lists items in the database related to italian neurologist and psychiatrist Ugo Cerletti (b. Conegliano Veneto, Treviso, Italy, 26 September 1867; d. Rome, Italy, 25 June 1963):
- W.F.Bynum and Helen Bynum, Dictionary of medical biography, Greenwood Press, Westport (CT) 2007, vol. 2, pp. 315.
- B. Marcuzzo, G. De Donà and W. Musizza, Sei Mesi in Guerra sulle Dolomiti, Edizioni DBS (2014)
- R.Passione, Ugo Cerletti. Il romanzo dell'elettroshock, Aliberti, Reggio Emilia 2007
- E.Shorter and D.Healy, Shock therapy. A History of Electroconvulsive Treatment in Mental Illness, Rutgers University Press, New Brunswick 2007
- Photo courtesy of Cerletti's Archive