William Harvey statue

This bronze statue to the memory of William Harvey, sculpted by Albert Bruce-Joy in 1878, can be seen on the seafront promenade (on the corner of The Leas and Clifton Gardens) of Folkestone, his native town1.


Harvey is represented with a heart in his left hand.

  • Photos courtesy of mutzy97 and Giuseppe Serena

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License