This page lists items in the database related to Canadian physician and bibliophile Sir William Osler (b. Bond Head, Ontario, Canada, 12 July 1849; d. Oxford, England, 29 December 1919):
- The Open Arms, William Osler's house in Oxford with
- M.Bliss, William Osler. A Life in Medicine, Oxford University Press, Oxford 1999
- W.F.Bynum and Helen Bynum, Dictionary of medical biography, Greenwood Press, Westport (CT) 2007, vol. 4, pp. 947-51.
- H.Cushing, The Life of Sir William Osler, 2 voll., Clarendom Press, Oxford 1925
- Alex Sakula, The Portraiture of Sir William Osler, The Royal Society of Medicine, London-New York 1991, pp. 91